Freitag, 3. Oktober 2014

DIY PEELING



Hi lovely,


Since I'm on my healthy diet I have a really strong reaction on my skin. I try to avoid chemical products because it's even getting worse if I'm using them. So I started to research what kind of products to use. After experimenting a little while,  I came up with this recipe, it's simple doesn't need many ingredients and it's chemical free.

All ingredients which are needed you should already have them in your kitchen.

You need:
1 Lemon
1 TS Olive oil
1 TS Honey
1 TS Coffee
1/2 cup of sugar



Mix all ingredients in a little bowl.
Before adding it make sure your skin is clean.
Take your time while adding the product do a little massage and don't scrubb your skin off.
After letting the product on your skin for 10 to 15 minutes you can wash it off with warm water and use your daily cream as final.

Let me know in the comments what kind of experience you made with this peeling.

Love, Leila Rose

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen