Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015

COMFORTZONE AND ITS REALITY.

It is said that if we want to achieve something we have to go out of our comfort zone - but as I see it, the real challenge isn't to go out of it. The challenge is to deal with all the emotions and old memories which come up.

What I experienced was that as soon as I did something which was really different from what I usually did, it started to fulfill me with positive energy. However, at the same time it became somewhat difficult to reach my goals because there were so many upcoming thoughts.

I started to question myself instead of believing and trusting myself.
That was actually the most major bit, I stopped believing in myself because I was questioning:
What if it's not meant to be? 
What if it's not what I had to do? 
Why is it so hard?

All this are questions which come up and have to be dealt with. Well, I for one know that we have to, or specifically I have to deal with them in a healthy way. That means these questions can be used to push me forward. Maybe it’s like this quote: "The moment when you decide to quit is actually the moment were great things are going to happen"

I'm sure that's s right to a certain point, but when exactly do you know that you were able to quit? When do you know it?

I'm a young lady which actually knows exactly what she wants. I know where I want to go but sometimes it is hard to be disciplined which means to deal and fight against my fears day by. It sometimes feels like I go one step forward and two back I while I really want to make it, really want to reach my goals but the efforts I'm making seem to not be sufficient. I'm really criticizing myself for not being able to do more than I could.

The only chance to succeed is to be patient, to be organized and to never forget, that if you really want something you're able to reach it. We're living in a world where nothing is impossible and where nothing is limited. We are full of life and so is the world. It's up to us to integrate all this beauty and all this magic into our bodies, souls and minds. By that, we will be able to actually reach our goals without any doubts.

Wish y'all a happy "sun" day.
Leila Rose



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen